ERA 1930 – 1830 BS3621:2007 High Security Night latch
ERA British Standard nightlatches offer insurance rated security where a BS mortice lock cannot be fitted or where additional security is required.
These Era nightlatches are kitemarked to BS3621:2007 and have been approved by ‘Secured by Design’.
The nightlatch comes with a 6 pin cylinder and a security escutcheon with finger pull.
Latch automatically deadlocks on closing the door and the internal handle can be locked for increased security
- The inside handle can be deadlocked by an anti-clockwise turn of the key from the inside so securing the lock against forced entry
- Comes with a 20mm bolt throw for greater security and strength
- The bolt can be held in the withdrawn position (only) with the use of the snib feature
- This product is ideal for solid and glass panelled doors
- An ergonomic internal locking handle which offers added security against forced entry
- Conforms to British Standard 3621:2017 (BS EN 12209)