Spreadadoor tool the No1 Door spreading tool
Each Door spreader tool is made by hand here in Warwickshire its made from 4mm steel and powder coated black with a removal rubber handle where behind you will a handy hole which can be used if you wish to hang the tool up.
Spreadadoor tool when inserted in between frame and door of a Upvc aperture will allow you to spread the door back away from the frame exposing the multi point locking system
Where upon the locking points can be either popped out of there keeps or manipulated back.
The tool is the forefront of tools where the common occurrence of Multipoint mechanism failure
But can also be used to gain entry and is especially useful to gain entry on m.p.l’s where the night facility is used as the tool will easily spread the door back enough to release the latch from its keep.
Can also be used to open
· upvc windows
· slip some up & Over garage door latches back
· the tool leaves no marks if used correctly and has been reported that many locks including mortice on wooden doors have been bypassed non-destructively via spreading
· tool made from 4mm steel with leading chamfered edge for easy insertion
· with rubber grip handle that can be removed to expose a hole for hanging the tool up
· powder coated black
· longer tool will give you extra leverage on tougher doors and shorter tool is ideal for working each locking point back.
there are 2 versions the long handle and short handle – both tools have there uses in different situations or when needs must on a tough opening like a Coldseal 4 hook 4 roller version both tools can be used together, For instance the longer tool can be inserted to create the spread and gap and because of its longer handle you can use your body weight and lean against the tool and use the smaller tool to manipulate each locking point back
the smaller tool good for windows or restricted access
the longer tool will give you that extra leverage when required
these tools are an essential piece of kit for locksmiths and door and window repair companies
but more and more Police & fire services are now using this tool as gaining entry is rapid and damage caused is minimal and fire services have found opening a door and being able to have controle of the door prevents back draft as opposed to smashing the door to bits to gain entry